DGCA CPL Ground Classes starting on 18th Sept.
Duration of CPL Course- 12 months
Duration of DGCA Ground Classes -3 to 6 months
Duration of Flying – 6-10 months
SubjectsNavigation Meteorology Regulation Technical General Radio Telephony Restricted RTR (A)
We give CPL Ground classes for ALL DGCA Exams
Get Scholarship Upto 50%
Limited seats left. Apply Now
- For all Subjects, regular mock tests are taken so that the student can access himself at every level.
- After completion of the course, no. of tests are taken of the whole syllabus to give the student an exam like experience so he can prepare to finish the exam on time.
- All study material will be provided by the Academy.
- DGCA Ground Classes Duration will be 3 to 6 Months.
DGCA Ground Classes – Air Navigation
- Air navigation, including the use of aeronautical charts, instruments and navigation aids; an understanding of the principles and characteristics of appropriate navigation systems; operation of airborne equipment; practical aspects of air navigation and dead reckoning techniques.
- Practical air navigation using radio navigation aids.
- Use, accuracy and reliability of navigation systems used in departure en-route, approach and landing phases of flight; identification of radio navigation aids and more.
DGCA Ground Classes – Meteorology
- An Interpretation and application of aeronautical meteorological reports, charts and forecasts, use of, and procedures for obtaining, meteorological information, pre-flight and in-flight; altimetry.
- Aeronautical meteorology; climatology of relevant areas in respect of the elements having an effect upon aviation; the movement of pressure systems, the structure of fronts and the origin and characteristics of significant weather phenomenon which affect take-off, en-route and landing conditions; hazardous weather avoidance and more
DGCA Ground Classes – Air Regulation
- Aircraft Act, 1934
- Aircraft Rules, 1937
- Rules of the air
- Appropriate air traffic services practices, procedures and more.
DGCA Ground Classes- Technical General
- Theory of Flight
- Airframe and Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Power Plant
- Emergency Equipment
- Subsonic Aerodynamics
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Stability and more
Radio Telephony Restricted RTR (A)
- Part I – Transmission
- Part II – Theory
- RTR (A) Exam is conducted by WPC in every 2 months.
- Professional Training includes -75 hrs of Instruction.
Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy provide flying training in
How to Become a Pilot
- DGCA Ground Classes – Pilot Training (CPL)
- Indigo Cadet Program Preparatory Classes
- SpiceJet Cadet Program Preparatory Classes
- AirAsia Cadet Program Preparatory Classes
- IGRUA Pilot Aptitude Test
About Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy
Our Director, Capt Ahluwalia a pilot with passion to excel has a rich flying experience of 35 years of instructional and corporate flying. Few of his students rose to the prestigious level of Chief Flying Instructors (CFI) who are presently working with major flying clubs in India. […]
I was able to clear my DGCA CPL navigation, meteorology and regulations exams in my first attempt with the help of all the lectures and resources provided here with the help of Dgca Ground Classes. Sir gives ample time to all the students and clears our doubts with patience. Highly recommend this place!
I was able to clear my DGCA Meteorology exam in my 1st attempt due to the best guidance given by the faculty here. Dgca Ground classes were great and were interactive which helped me gain a lot of knowledge.
Faculty had a very systematic approach towards the subject which helped me learn the concepts very well.
It is in no doubt a great place to prepare yourself for dgca exams